I can never stop posting this. The narrow minded bible fanatics that just look at one small thing in the bible then feed the world with their hate over it. At the same time they ignore all the other silly laws made by man they claimed were made by god. These gif’s say it all.
As many of you know, I’ve been talking about having a giveaway for my Songbirds for some time. Thanks to Black Friday, I’ve been able snag some awesome merchandise from the Irrational Store for under half the cost it normally would have been.
So, to celebrate the holidays and the year coming to a close, here’s Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite’s first official giveaway! There will be three winners of this giveaway.
Be sure to read the Rules and How to Enter!
First Place Will Win:
- BioShock Infinite Vitruvian Songbird Poster
- Elizabeth & Boys of Silence Figure Set
- Booker & Elizabeth Spotlight Poster
- BioShock Infinite Trio Lithograph Set
Second Place Will Win:
Third Place Will Win:
RULES/How to Enter:
- Ends December 31, 2013, Midnight (EST).
- Like for one entry, reblog ONLY ONCE for one entry. That is a total of two entries, multiple reblogs do not count.
- This giveaway is only for followers of Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite. I will check to see that you are following.
- No giveaway blogs! I will check!
- Winners will be determined by a random number generator.
- In the event that you do win, you must respond to my message within twenty-four hours. If you do not, another winner will be chosen, so keep your ask open!
- Items will be shipped as soon as possible following the end of the giveaway and winner responses.
- I will ship internationally, but you may have to wait a bit longer to receive your prizes if I do not have the extra cash to ship it at the time.
- You have to be okay with giving me your address. If you are under eighteen, please ask your parents for permission before entering this contest.
- If you already happen to own one of these items and win, it is not required, but would be appreciated if you would allow me to send you the items you do not have only, that way someone else without the item that you happen to already own can receive it instead.
Good luck to all my Songbirds and happy holidays!
omg i’m mad. let me tell you why.
sooo my friend (i’m happy for her! i really am! i love her death she’s mah bestie 4 lyfe)
she worked a 9 - 5 at target. wasn’t in school. MET A HOT ITALIAN GUY WHILE WORKING ONE DAY AND LIKE A FEW MONTHS LATER THEY’RE MADLY IN LOVE AND SHE’S NOW LIVING IN ITALY AND NOT WORKING BECAUSE HE’S LOADED. LIKE WTF. WHERE DO I SIGN UP? WHERE’S MY GOOD KARMA??